We thank the Ministry of Education (MOE Program for Promoting Academic Excellence of University under grant no. 89-FA04-AA) and the National Science Council (NSC-92-2113-M-007-044) of the Republic of China for the support of this research.
New Iridium Complexes with Cyclometalated Alkenylquinoline Ligands as Highly Efficient Saturated Red-Light Emitters for Organic Light-Emitting Diodes†
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 349–353, February, 2005
How to Cite
Rayabarapu, D. K., Paulose, B. M. J. S., Duan, J.-P. and Cheng, C.-H. (2005), New Iridium Complexes with Cyclometalated Alkenylquinoline Ligands as Highly Efficient Saturated Red-Light Emitters for Organic Light-Emitting Diodes. Adv. Mater., 17: 349–353. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400813
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!