This research was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC), the Major State Basic Research Development Program, and the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
Beaded Cobalt Oxide Nanoparticles along Carbon Nanotubes: Towards More Highly Integrated Electronic Devices†
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 217–221, January, 2005
How to Cite
Fu, L., Liu, Z., Liu, Y., Han, B., Hu, P., Cao, L. and Zhu, D. (2005), Beaded Cobalt Oxide Nanoparticles along Carbon Nanotubes: Towards More Highly Integrated Electronic Devices. Adv. Mater., 17: 217–221. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400833
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!