This work has been supported in part by a Career Award from the NSF (DMR-9983893), an AFOSR-MURI grant awarded to the UW, and a Fellowship from the David and Lucile Packard Foundation. Y. Xia is an Alfred P. Sloan Research Fellow (2000) and a Camille Dreyfus Teacher Scholar (2002). We thank Jesse T. McCann for his proof reading of the manuscript.
Patterning: Principles and Some New Developments †
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Soft Lithography, dedicated to George M. Whitesides
Volume 16, Issue 15, pages 1249–1269, August, 2004
How to Cite
Geissler, M. and Xia, Y. (2004), Patterning: Principles and Some New Developments . Adv. Mater., 16: 1249–1269. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400835
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!