This work has been supported in part by a Career Award from the NSF (DMR-9983893), an AFOSR-MURI grant awarded to the UW, and a Fellowship from the David and Lucile Packard Foundation. Y. Xia is an Alfred P. Sloan Research Fellow (2000) and a Camille Dreyfus Teacher Scholar (2002). We thank Jesse T. McCann for his proof reading of the manuscript.
Patterning: Principles and Some New Developments †
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Soft Lithography, dedicated to George M. Whitesides
Volume 16, Issue 15, pages 1249–1269, August, 2004
How to Cite
Geissler, M. and Xia, Y. (2004), Patterning: Principles and Some New Developments . Adv. Mater., 16: 1249–1269. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400835
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!