We thank Prof. T. N. Jackson and C.-C. S. Kuo for their assistance with the electrical measurements. This work has been supported by National Science Foundation grant CHE-0095394 and DARPA/ONR Moletronics Program.
Nanowire p–n Heterojunction Diodes Made by Templated Assembly of Multilayer Carbon-Nanotube/Polymer/Semiconductor-Particle Shells around Metal Nanowires†
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 187–192, January, 2005
How to Cite
Kovtyukhova, N. I. and Mallouk, T. E. (2005), Nanowire p–n Heterojunction Diodes Made by Templated Assembly of Multilayer Carbon-Nanotube/Polymer/Semiconductor-Particle Shells around Metal Nanowires. Adv. Mater., 17: 187–192. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400874
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!