The authors thank N. L. Jeon, H. Baskaran, and J. Jacot for helpful discussions; P. Mak and the Boston University Photonics Center for access and support for microfabrication facilities; and D. E. Discher for support and use of atomic force microscopes in the Biophysical Engineering Lab at the University of Pennsylvania. JYW acknowledges financial support from the Whitaker Foundation (RG-98–0506; TF 02–0026), NSF CAREER Award (BES-9985338), NIH grant (R01 HL072900–01 A1) and a Clare Boothe Luce Professorship from the Henry Luce Foundation.
Photopolymerization in Microfluidic Gradient Generators: Microscale Control of Substrate Compliance to Manipulate Cell Response†
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 23-24, pages 2133–2137, December, 2004
How to Cite
Zaari, N., Rajagopalan, P., Kim, S. K., Engler, A. J. and Wong, J. Y. (2004), Photopolymerization in Microfluidic Gradient Generators: Microscale Control of Substrate Compliance to Manipulate Cell Response. Adv. Mater., 16: 2133–2137. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400883
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!