ACI Nanodyne is thanked for financial support. The authors are indebted to C. Train (LCIM2, Paris) for the access to the SQUID and to A. Richard (CME, Orléans) for the SEM studies.
CoNi Nanowires Synthesized by Heterogeneous Nucleation in Liquid Polyol†
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 338–344, February, 2005
How to Cite
Ung, D., Viau, G., Ricolleau, C., Warmont, F., Gredin, P. and Fiévet, F. (2005), CoNi Nanowires Synthesized by Heterogeneous Nucleation in Liquid Polyol. Adv. Mater., 17: 338–344. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400915
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!