We thank Dr. J. M. Andrés and M. T. Bona (Instituto de Carboquímica, CSIC), as well as Prof. J. L. Serrano and Dr. L. Oriol (University of Zaragoza) for research support. Financial support of the Spanish MEC under project NANOSIN (MAT 2002-04540-C05-04) is gratefully acknowledged.
Soluble Self-Aligned Carbon Nanotube/Polyaniline Composites†
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 278–281, February, 2005
How to Cite
Sainz, R., Benito, A. M., Martínez, M. T., Galindo, J. F., Sotres, J., Baró, A. M., Corraze, B., Chauvet, O. and Maser, W. K. (2005), Soluble Self-Aligned Carbon Nanotube/Polyaniline Composites. Adv. Mater., 17: 278–281. doi: 10.1002/adma.200400921
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!