B. A. G. gratefully acknowledges financial support from Northwestern University start-up funds and from the Camille and Henry Dreyfus New Faculty Awards Program. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Freestanding Three-Dimensional Copper Foils Prepared by Electroless Deposition on Micropatterned Gels†
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 751–755, March, 2005
How to Cite
Smoukov, S. K., Bishop, K. J. M., Campbell, C. J. and Grzybowski, B. A. (2005), Freestanding Three-Dimensional Copper Foils Prepared by Electroless Deposition on Micropatterned Gels. Adv. Mater., 17: 751–755. doi: 10.1002/adma.200401010
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!