This research was partially supported by a MEXT Grant of Creative Scientific Research (no. 14GS0204), a Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (no. 15685011), and the Nippon Sheet Glass Foundation for Materials Science and Engineering. AT is supported by a JSPS fellowship.
Hall and Field-Effect Mobilities of Electrons Accumulated at a Lattice-Matched ZnO/ScAlMgO4 Heterointerface†
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 16, Issue 21, pages 1887–1890, November, 2004
How to Cite
Suzuki, T. I., Ohtomo, A., Tsukazaki, A., Sato, F., Nishii, J., Ohno, H. and Kawasaki, M. (2004), Hall and Field-Effect Mobilities of Electrons Accumulated at a Lattice-Matched ZnO/ScAlMgO4 Heterointerface. Adv. Mater., 16: 1887–1890. doi: 10.1002/adma.200401018
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!