The authors wish to thank Eric Lebreau (ICMCB-UPR 9048 CNRS) for the thermally assisted XRD data acquisition, Elizabeth Sellier (CREMEM-Université Bordeaux-1) for SEM picture acquisition, and Odile Babet (LCOO-Université Bordeaux-1) for the nitrogen physisorption data acquisition. This work is part of the 6th PCRDT REX European program (FAME-MIOH). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Anatase and Rutile TiO2 Macrocellular Foams: Air–Liquid Foaming Sol–Gel Process Towards Controlling Cell Sizes, Morphologies, and Topologies†
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 62–66, January, 2005
How to Cite
Carn, F., Colin, A., Achard, M.-F., Deleuze, H., Sanchez, C. and Backov, R. (2005), Anatase and Rutile TiO2 Macrocellular Foams: Air–Liquid Foaming Sol–Gel Process Towards Controlling Cell Sizes, Morphologies, and Topologies. Adv. Mater., 17: 62–66. doi: 10.1002/adma.200401080
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!