This research was supported by a grant (04K1401-01710) from the Center for Nanoscale Mechatronics & Manufacturing, one of the 21st Century Frontier Research Programs, which are supported by Ministry of Science and Technology, Korea. This work was also supported in part by the Micro Thermal System Research Center of Seoul National University. K. Y. Suh thanks Dr. Sangyong Jon for providing the PEG copolymer and Dr. Hyunsik Yoon for providing the original master.
Observation of High-Aspect-Ratio Nanostructures Using Capillary Lithography†
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 560–564, March, 2005
How to Cite
Suh, K. Y., Choi, S.-J., Baek, S. J., Kim, T. W. and Langer, R. (2005), Observation of High-Aspect-Ratio Nanostructures Using Capillary Lithography. Adv. Mater., 17: 560–564. doi: 10.1002/adma.200401089
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!