This work was supported by The Ministry of Science and Technology of China (973 program, 2001CB6105) and The National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC Key project, 90301006). H. L. P acknowledges Prof. Shiwei Zhang for the X-ray crystallographic analysis and Dr. Yunze Long for the conductivity measurements. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Scanning-Tunneling-Microscopy Based Thermochemical Hole Burning on a New Charge-Transfer Complex and Its Potential for Data Storage†
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 459–464, February, 2005
How to Cite
Peng, H. L., Ran, C. B., Yu, X. C., Zhang, R. and Liu, Z. F. (2005), Scanning-Tunneling-Microscopy Based Thermochemical Hole Burning on a New Charge-Transfer Complex and Its Potential for Data Storage. Adv. Mater., 17: 459–464. doi: 10.1002/adma.200401148
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!