S. Y. Lee acknowledges LG Chem and the Max Planck Institute for Polymer Research (MPI-P) for financial and technical support. Deep appreciation is also attributed to Mr. G. Glasser (MPI-P), Mr. C. Sieber (MPI-P), Prof. D. Yoon (Seoul National University), and Dr. J. K. Yeo (LG Chem) for their experimental support and discussion.
A Novel Water-Free Proton-Conducting Solid Electrolyte based on an Organic/Inorganic Hybrid†
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 626–630, March, 2005
How to Cite
Lee, S.-Y., Scharfenberger, G., Meyer, W. H. and Wegner, G. (2005), A Novel Water-Free Proton-Conducting Solid Electrolyte based on an Organic/Inorganic Hybrid. Adv. Mater., 17: 626–630. doi: 10.1002/adma.200401198
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!