We thank Prof. Mike Horton (UCL Medicine), Prof. Gabriel Aeppli (UCL Physics), Sarah Harris (UCL Physics), and Monica Ritco-Vonsovici (UCL Medicine) for fruitful discussions and support. We thank Wilhelm Huck and Guillaume Fichet (Cambridge, Chemistry) for providing PDMS stamps. This research is funded by the Interdisciplinary Research Collaboration (IRC) for Nanotechnology and further supported by the London Centre for Nanotechnology (LCN). R. A. M. is a Dorothy Hodgkin Royal Society Research Fellow and C. E. M. is a Royal Society University Research Fellow.
Microarrays of Peptide Fibrils Created by Electrostatically Controlled Deposition†
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 7, pages 893–897, April, 2005
How to Cite
Mesquida, P., Ammann, D. L., MacPhee, C. E. and McKendry, R. A. (2005), Microarrays of Peptide Fibrils Created by Electrostatically Controlled Deposition. Adv. Mater., 17: 893–897. doi: 10.1002/adma.200401229
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!