We thank Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (No. 16750158), the Association for Progress of New Chemistry and the Sumitomo Foundation for financial support. Supporting Information is available online at Wiley InterScience or from the author.
High Carrier Mobility up to 0.1 cm2 V–1 s–1 at Ambient Temperatures in Thiophene-Based Smectic Liquid Crystals†
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 594–598, March, 2005
How to Cite
Funahashi, M. and Hanna, J.-I. (2005), High Carrier Mobility up to 0.1 cm2 V–1 s–1 at Ambient Temperatures in Thiophene-Based Smectic Liquid Crystals. Adv. Mater., 17: 594–598. doi: 10.1002/adma.200401274
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!