We acknowledge support of this work through startup funds provided by the State University of New York at Stony Brook as well as Brookhaven National Laboratory. Acknowledgment is also made to the National Science Foundation for a CAREER award (DMR-0348239) and to the donors of the Petroleum Research Fund, administered by the American Chemical Society, for support of this research. SSW thanks 3M for a non-tenured faculty award.
Covalent Surface Chemistry of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes †
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 17–29, January, 2005
How to Cite
Banerjee, S., Hemraj-Benny, T. and Wong, S. S. (2005), Covalent Surface Chemistry of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes . Adv. Mater., 17: 17–29. doi: 10.1002/adma.200401340
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!