This work has been supported in part by a grant from ONR (N-00014-01-1-0976) and a Science and Engineering Fellowship from the David and Lucille Packard Foundation. Y. X. is an Alfred P. Sloan Research Fellow and a Camille Dreyfus Teacher Scholar. This work was performed in part at the University of Washington Nanotech User Facility (NTUF), a member of the National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network (NNIN), which is supported by the National Science Foundation.
Monodisperse Spherical Colloids of Pb and Their Use as Chemical Templates to Produce Hollow Particles†
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 473–477, February, 2005
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Cai, L. and Xia, Y. (2005), Monodisperse Spherical Colloids of Pb and Their Use as Chemical Templates to Produce Hollow Particles. Adv. Mater., 17: 473–477. doi: 10.1002/adma.200401416
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!