We thank Dr. T. Hikage of the High-Intensity X-ray Diffraction Laboratory, Graduate School of Engineering, Nagoya University for the in-plane XRD measurements. This work was supported by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (No. 16205019 and No. 417 for the Priority Areas) from The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan, and the Asahi Science Foundation.
Photo-orientation of Mesoporous Silica Thin Films on Photocrosslinkable Polymer Films†
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 1035–1039, April, 2005
How to Cite
Fukumoto, H., Nagano, S., Kawatsuki, N. and Seki, T. (2005), Photo-orientation of Mesoporous Silica Thin Films on Photocrosslinkable Polymer Films. Adv. Mater., 17: 1035–1039. doi: 10.1002/adma.200401418
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!