We thank the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 50471026 and 50325102), the National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (Grant No. 2003AA331030), and the Swedish Research Council in the frame of an SIDA project (Grant No. 348-2004-3475) for financial support. Use of the Advanced Photon Source (APS) was supported by the US Department of Energy (DOE), Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under Contract No. W-31-109-ENG-38.
Grain-to-Grain Stress Interactions in an Electrodeposited Iron Coating†
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 1221–1226, May, 2005
How to Cite
Wang, Y.-D., Peng, R. L., Almer, J., Odén, M., Liu, Y.-D., Deng, J.-N., He, C.-S., Chen, L., Li, Q.-L. and Zuo, L. (2005), Grain-to-Grain Stress Interactions in an Electrodeposited Iron Coating. Adv. Mater., 17: 1221–1226. doi: 10.1002/adma.200401420
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!