We thank the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 50471026 and 50325102), the National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (Grant No. 2003AA331030), and the Swedish Research Council in the frame of an SIDA project (Grant No. 348-2004-3475) for financial support. Use of the Advanced Photon Source (APS) was supported by the US Department of Energy (DOE), Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under Contract No. W-31-109-ENG-38.
Grain-to-Grain Stress Interactions in an Electrodeposited Iron Coating†
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 1221–1226, May, 2005
How to Cite
Wang, Y.-D., Peng, R. L., Almer, J., Odén, M., Liu, Y.-D., Deng, J.-N., He, C.-S., Chen, L., Li, Q.-L. and Zuo, L. (2005), Grain-to-Grain Stress Interactions in an Electrodeposited Iron Coating. Adv. Mater., 17: 1221–1226. doi: 10.1002/adma.200401420
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!