We acknowledge discussions with G. P. Crawford, I. Amimori, and D. R. Link. This work was supported by NASA (NAG3-2381). A. F.-N. is grateful to Ministerio de Educacion, Cultura y Deporte for support under grant number EX2001-44250458, to the University of Almería for allowing his leave of absence, and to Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología for project MAT2001-2767. V. G.-C. and K. D. thank the European Science Foundation for support.
Optically Anisotropic Colloids of Controllable Shape†
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 680–684, March, 2005
How to Cite
Fernández-Nieves, A., Cristobal, G., Garcés-Chávez, V., Spalding, G. C., Dholakia, K. and Weitz, D. A. (2005), Optically Anisotropic Colloids of Controllable Shape. Adv. Mater., 17: 680–684. doi: 10.1002/adma.200401462
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!