This work was financially supported by the Communauté Française de Belgique (ARC No 00/05-257). The synchrotron radiation work was supported by the European Union through the HCMP Access to Large Installation Project, Contract HPRI-CT-1999-00017 to the EMBL-Hamburg. We are grateful to F. Meneau (BM26, ESRF) for assistance in the X-ray measurements and to Ph. Larbanois (Mettler Toledo S.A. Belgium) for the help in MT-DSC experiments. B. Goderis is a postdoctoral fellow of the Fund for Scientific Research-Flanders (Belgium) (F.W.O.-Vlaanderen). The authors thank F.W.O. Vlaanderen and Prof. H. Reynaers for their continuous support of the DUBBLE project.
Templating Crystal Growth at the Nanometer-Scale with a Monotropic Columnar Mesophase†
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 671–676, March, 2005
How to Cite
Gearba, R. I., Bondar, A., Lehmann, M., Goderis, B., Bras, W., Koch, M. H. J. and Ivanov, D. A. (2005), Templating Crystal Growth at the Nanometer-Scale with a Monotropic Columnar Mesophase. Adv. Mater., 17: 671–676. doi: 10.1002/adma.200401539
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!