We thank Ines Below for help with block copolymer synthesis, Rona Pitschke for technical help with TEM studies, and Stefano Bruzzano (Fraunhofer IAP, Golm) for VPO measurements. Erich C. is especially acknowledged for keeping the creative atmosphere. The Max Planck Society is acknowledged for financial support. Partial support by the Hungarian Scientific Research Fund (OTKA T046759) for P. W. Groh and B. Iván is also acknowledged.
Polyisobutylene-block-Poly(ethylene oxide) for Robust Templating of Highly Ordered Mesoporous Materials†
Article first published online: 25 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 9, pages 1158–1162, May, 2005
How to Cite
Groenewolt, M., Brezesinski, T., Schlaad, H., Antonietti, M., Groh, P. W. and Iván, B. (2005), Polyisobutylene-block-Poly(ethylene oxide) for Robust Templating of Highly Ordered Mesoporous Materials. Adv. Mater., 17: 1158–1162. doi: 10.1002/adma.200401549
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!