This work was supported by the Director, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Materials Sciences and Engineering, of the U.S. Department of Energy under Contract No. DE-AC03-76SF00098. We also gratefully acknowledge funding from NSF Center for Biophotonics Science and Technology. All devices were fabricated at the UC Berkeley Microfabrication Laboratory.
Direct Patterning of Membrane-Derivatized Colloids Using In-Situ UV-Ozone Photolithography†
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages 1477–1480, June, 2005
How to Cite
Yu, C., Parikh, A. N. and Groves, J. T. (2005), Direct Patterning of Membrane-Derivatized Colloids Using In-Situ UV-Ozone Photolithography. Adv. Mater., 17: 1477–1480. doi: 10.1002/adma.200401586
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!