Financial support from the Major State Basic Research Development Program (Grant. No. G2000078102), 863 High-tech R&D Program (2003AA302140), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20334010, 20473045), and the Ministry of Education is gratefully acknowledged.
Reversible pH-Responsive Surface: From Superhydrophobicity to Superhydrophilicity†
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 1289–1293, May, 2005
How to Cite
Yu, X., Wang, Z., Jiang, Y., Shi, F. and Zhang, X. (2005), Reversible pH-Responsive Surface: From Superhydrophobicity to Superhydrophilicity. Adv. Mater., 17: 1289–1293. doi: 10.1002/adma.200401646
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!