This work was supported in part by the Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation, the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the Beckman Foundation, the Department of Energy, and the National Science Foundation. Work at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory was supported by the Office of Science, Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Materials Science of the U. S. Department of Energy. We thank the National Center for Electron Microscopy for the use of their facilities. H. J. C. thanks Yun-Ki Pyun for technical support. H. J. C. also thanks support from Korea Institute of Science and Technology (E18110) and Center for Nanostructured Materials Technology (04K1501-01710) under 21st Century Frontier R&D Programs of the Ministry of Science and Technology, Korea. J. C. thanks the support from KIST Vision 21 program. J. J. K. thanks the support from Electron Spin Science Center at POSTECH.
Single-Crystalline Diluted Magnetic Semiconductor GaN:Mn Nanowires†
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 1351–1356, June, 2005
How to Cite
Choi, H.-J., Seong, H.-K., Chang, J., Lee, K.-I., Park, Y.-J., Kim, J.-J., Lee, S.-K., He, R., Kuykendall, T. and Yang, P. (2005), Single-Crystalline Diluted Magnetic Semiconductor GaN:Mn Nanowires. Adv. Mater., 17: 1351–1356. doi: 10.1002/adma.200401706
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!