This work was supported by the National Creative Research Initiative Project, Nano R&D program (No. M1-0214-00-0115), and the Brain Korea 21 Project. H.-J.L. was supported by the Center for Excellency (Electron Spin Science Center) administered by KOSEF.
ZnO Nanorod Logic Circuits†
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 1393–1397, June, 2005
How to Cite
Park, W. I., Kim, J. S., Yi, G.-C. and Lee, H.-J. (2005), ZnO Nanorod Logic Circuits. Adv. Mater., 17: 1393–1397. doi: 10.1002/adma.200401732
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!