This work was supported at Wake Forest University by the Air Force Office of Sponsored Research (AFOSR) under grant no. FA9550-04-1-0161 and at IPICYT by CONACYT México through grant no. J-41452 and Millennium Initiative W-8001.
Enhanced Nonlinear Transmittance by Complementary Nonlinear Mechanisms: A Reverse-Saturable Absorbing Dye Blended with Nonlinear-Scattering Carbon Nanotubes†
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 1239–1243, May, 2005
How to Cite
Webster, S., Reyes-Reyes, M., Pedron, X., López-Sandoval, R., Terrones, M. and Carroll, D. L. (2005), Enhanced Nonlinear Transmittance by Complementary Nonlinear Mechanisms: A Reverse-Saturable Absorbing Dye Blended with Nonlinear-Scattering Carbon Nanotubes. Adv. Mater., 17: 1239–1243. doi: 10.1002/adma.200401772
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!