This work was performed through the Special Coordination Funds for Promoting Science and Technology from MEXT, Japan. Supporting Information is available online at Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Self-Assembly of SiO2 Nanowires and Si Microwires into Hierarchical Heterostructures on a Large Scale†
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 971–975, April, 2005
How to Cite
Hu, J., Bando, Y., Zhan, J., Yuan, X., Sekiguchi, T. and Golberg, D. (2005), Self-Assembly of SiO2 Nanowires and Si Microwires into Hierarchical Heterostructures on a Large Scale. Adv. Mater., 17: 971–975. doi: 10.1002/adma.200401789
- Issue online: 7 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!