The authors thank Dr. Jane Crawshaw for diffraction modeling support and Mr. Koziol thanks BOC and Magdalene College, Cambridge for financial support. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Three-Dimensional Internal Order in Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes Grown by Chemical Vapor Deposition†
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 760–763, March, 2005
How to Cite
Koziol, K., Shaffer, M. and Windle, A. (2005), Three-Dimensional Internal Order in Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes Grown by Chemical Vapor Deposition. Adv. Mater., 17: 760–763. doi: 10.1002/adma.200401791
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!