This work was supported by the EU through the TMR project SISITOMAS (project reference FMRX970099), and the Marie Curie EST project SUPER, by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Sfb448 “Mesoskopisch strukturierte Verbundsysteme”) and by the European Science Foundation both through the SMARTON and the EUROCORES-SONS-BIONICS programmes. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Self-Organization of Semiconducting Polysiloxane-Phthalocyanine on a Graphite Surface†
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 10, pages 1265–1268, May, 2005
How to Cite
Samorí, P., Engelkamp, H., de Witte, P. A. J., Rowan, A. E., Nolte, R. J. M. and Rabe, J. P. (2005), Self-Organization of Semiconducting Polysiloxane-Phthalocyanine on a Graphite Surface. Adv. Mater., 17: 1265–1268. doi: 10.1002/adma.200401825
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!