The authors thank Greger Ledung for fruitful discussions, and Lina Illiminsky is acknowledged for construction of the electromagnets used in this work. This work was supported by the Swedish Research Council and the Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Programmable Motion and Separation of Single Magnetic Particles on Patterned Magnetic Surfaces†
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 14, pages 1730–1734, July, 2005
How to Cite
Gunnarsson, K., Roy, P. E., Felton, S., Pihl, J., Svedlindh, P., Berner, S., Lidbaum, H. and Oscarsson, S. (2005), Programmable Motion and Separation of Single Magnetic Particles on Patterned Magnetic Surfaces. Adv. Mater., 17: 1730–1734. doi: 10.1002/adma.200401880
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!