This research was supported by a grant (Code No. 05K1501-00 510) from the “Center for Nanostructured Materials Technology” under the “21st Century Frontier R&D Programs” of the Ministry of Science and Technology, Korea. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Extraordinary Strengthening Effect of Carbon Nanotubes in Metal-Matrix Nanocomposites Processed by Molecular-Level Mixing†
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 1377–1381, June, 2005
How to Cite
Cha, S. I., Kim, K. T., Arshad, S. N., Mo, C. B. and Hong, S. H. (2005), Extraordinary Strengthening Effect of Carbon Nanotubes in Metal-Matrix Nanocomposites Processed by Molecular-Level Mixing. Adv. Mater., 17: 1377–1381. doi: 10.1002/adma.200401933
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!