This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (NIRT grant # DMI-0304209). P. Y. is an Alfred P. Sloan Research Fellow. Work at the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory was supported by the Office of Science, Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Materials Science of the U. S. Department of Energy. We thank the National Center for Electron Microscopy for the use of their facilities.
Si Nanowire Bridges in Microtrenches: Integration of Growth into Device Fabrication†
Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 17, pages 2098–2102, September, 2005
How to Cite
He, R., Gao, D., Fan, R., Hochbaum, A. I., Carraro, C., Maboudian, R. and Yang, P. (2005), Si Nanowire Bridges in Microtrenches: Integration of Growth into Device Fabrication. Adv. Mater., 17: 2098–2102. doi: 10.1002/adma.200401959
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!