This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 50 221 201, 90 301 010, 20 373 077, 20 471 062), the Chinese Academy of Sciences, and the National Research Fund for Fundamental Key Projects No. 973. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Tunable Emission from Doped 1,3,5-Triphenyl-2-pyrazoline Organic Nanoparticles†
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 17, pages 2070–2073, September, 2005
How to Cite
Peng, A.-D., Xiao, D.-B., Ma, Y., Yang, W.-S. and Yao, J.-N. (2005), Tunable Emission from Doped 1,3,5-Triphenyl-2-pyrazoline Organic Nanoparticles. Adv. Mater., 17: 2070–2073. doi: 10.1002/adma.200401989
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!