This work was supported by the Australian Research Council (Discovery Project and Federation Fellowship schemes) and the Victorian State Government, Department of Innovation, Industry and Regional Development, Science, Technology and Innovation initiative. B. Radt and Q. Li (CNST) are thanked for CLSM and atomic force microscopy measurements.
Mesoporous Silica Particles as Templates for Preparing Enzyme-Loaded Biocompatible Microcapsules†
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 14, pages 1737–1741, July, 2005
How to Cite
Yu, A., Wang, Y., Barlow, E. and Caruso, F. (2005), Mesoporous Silica Particles as Templates for Preparing Enzyme-Loaded Biocompatible Microcapsules. Adv. Mater., 17: 1737–1741. doi: 10.1002/adma.200402045
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!