Research funds were provided in part from the Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology (CREST), Japan Science and Technology Agency, and from the Nanotechnology Project of the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries of Japan. The authors are grateful to Prof. David W. Grainger (Colorado State University) for continuous discussions and text editing. Supporting Information including experimental details is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Microfluidic Valves Comprising Nanolayered Thermoresponsive Polymer-Grafted Capillaries†
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 22, pages 2723–2727, November, 2005
How to Cite
Idota, N., Kikuchi, A., Kobayashi, J., Sakai, K. and Okano, T. (2005), Microfluidic Valves Comprising Nanolayered Thermoresponsive Polymer-Grafted Capillaries. Adv. Mater., 17: 2723–2727. doi: 10.1002/adma.200402068
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!