The authors greatly acknowledge the scholarships awarded to A. Lasagni by the DFG Graduiertenkolleg GRK 232/3-2 and the Deutsche Akademische Austauschdienst (DAAD). The research work of F. Mücklich was supported by the Alfried Krupp Prize for Young University Teachers awarded by the Krupp Foundation. W. F. Maier thanks the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie for support.
Periodical Gratings in Mixed-Oxide Films by Laser-Interference Irradiation†
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 18, pages 2228–2232, September, 2005
How to Cite
Lasagni, A., Seyler, M., Holzapfel, C., Maier, W. F. and Mücklich, F. (2005), Periodical Gratings in Mixed-Oxide Films by Laser-Interference Irradiation. Adv. Mater., 17: 2228–2232. doi: 10.1002/adma.200402074
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!