We thank Dr. S. I. Matsushita and Dr. Y. Aoki of our group at RIKEN for taking the cross-sectional SEM images. We thank Prof. T. Seki and Dr. N. Zettsu for discussions. This work was supported in part by the Industrial Technology Research Grant Program in 2002-2004 from the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) of Japan. T. U. gratefully acknowledges the fellowship “Special Postdoctoral Researchers Program” provided by RIKEN.
Wavelength-Programmable Organic Distributed-Feedback Laser Based on a Photoassisted Polymer-Migration System†
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 13, pages 1630–1633, July, 2005
How to Cite
Ubukata, T., Isoshima, T. and Hara, M. (2005), Wavelength-Programmable Organic Distributed-Feedback Laser Based on a Photoassisted Polymer-Migration System. Adv. Mater., 17: 1630–1633. doi: 10.1002/adma.200402080
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!