This work was supported by the Office of Basic Energy Sciences, US Department of Energy. The Oak Ridge National Laboratory is managed by UT-Battelle, LLC for the US Department of Energy under Contract DE-AC05-00OR22725. This research was supported in part by an appointment for Z.T.Z. to the ORNL Research Associates Program, administered jointly by ORNL and the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education.
Morphologically Templated Growth of Aligned Spinel CoFe2O4 Nanorods†
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 1415–1419, June, 2005
How to Cite
Zhang, Z., Rondinone, A. J., Ma, J. X., Shen, J. and Dai, S. (2005), Morphologically Templated Growth of Aligned Spinel CoFe2O4 Nanorods. Adv. Mater., 17: 1415–1419. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500009
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!