We are grateful to CDT Oxford Ltd and the SHEFC for financial support.
Encapsulated Cores: Host-Free Organic Light-Emitting Diodes Based on Solution-Processible Electrophosphorescent Dendrimers†
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 16, pages 1945–1948, August, 2005
How to Cite
Lo, S.-C., Anthopoulos, T. D., Namdas, E. B., Burn, P. L. and Samuel, I. D. W. (2005), Encapsulated Cores: Host-Free Organic Light-Emitting Diodes Based on Solution-Processible Electrophosphorescent Dendrimers. Adv. Mater., 17: 1945–1948. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500020
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!