This material is based on work supported in part by the STC Program of the National Science Foundation under Agreement Number DMR-0120967. We also thank the NSF for funding through Award No. CHE-0211419 and a CAREER grant to B. K., the DOE, and the ONR for support. Supporting Information containing X-ray data for PDI2 is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
High Electron Mobility in Room-Temperature Discotic Liquid-Crystalline Perylene Diimides†
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 21, pages 2580–2583, November, 2005
How to Cite
An, Z., Yu, J., Jones, S. C., Barlow, S., Yoo, S., Domercq, B., Prins, P., Siebbeles, L. D. A., Kippelen, B. and Marder, S. R. (2005), High Electron Mobility in Room-Temperature Discotic Liquid-Crystalline Perylene Diimides. Adv. Mater., 17: 2580–2583. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500027
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!