G. A. O. is Government of Canada Research Chair in Materials Chemistry. He is indebted to the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada for support of this research. H. M. thanks the Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology for the funding provided under grant MAT2003-04993-C04-01, as well as Fundación Ramón Areces. A. M. thanks Universidad Politecnica de Valencia for a scholarship. N. T. is grateful for financial support of his research in the form of an Ontario Graduate Scholarship. A. A. thanks NSERC for a post-graduate scholarship. A. M. acknowledges UPV for a post-graduate scholarship. N. T. and A. C. A. contributed equally to this manuscript.
Building Tunable Planar Defects into Photonic Crystals Using Polyelectrolyte Multilayers†
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 15, pages 1912–1916, August, 2005
How to Cite
Tétreault, N., Arsenault, A. C., Mihi, A., Wong, S., Kitaev, V., Manners, I., Miguez, H. and Ozin, G. A. (2005), Building Tunable Planar Defects into Photonic Crystals Using Polyelectrolyte Multilayers. Adv. Mater., 17: 1912–1916. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500029
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!