We thank Prof. E. W. Meijer (Laboratory of Organic and Macromolecular Chemistry, Eindhoven University of Technology) for helpful discussions and critical comments on the manuscript, Dr. P. E. L. G. Leclère (Service de Chimie des Matériaux Nouveaux, Université de Mons-Hainaut) for help with the AFM measurements, and Rob Petterson (Soft Tissue Biomechanics & Engineering, Eindhoven University of Technology) for the electrical stimulation experiments. We also thank the EPSRC (Grant no. GR/R37463) and NWO-CW for financial support.
The Patterning and Alignment of Muscle Cells Using the Selective Adhesion of Poly(oligoethylene glycol methyl ether methacrylate)-based ABA Block Copolymers†
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 19, pages 2324–2329, October, 2005
How to Cite
Popescu, D. C., Lems, R., Rossi, N. A. A., Yeoh, C.-T., Loos, J., Holder, S. J., Bouten, C. V. C. and Sommerdijk, N. A. J. M. (2005), The Patterning and Alignment of Muscle Cells Using the Selective Adhesion of Poly(oligoethylene glycol methyl ether methacrylate)-based ABA Block Copolymers. Adv. Mater., 17: 2324–2329. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500039
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!