The authors thank Chisso Co. Ltd. for providing the nematic mixture, JC-1041-XX. HK is grateful to Precursory Research for Embryonic Science and Technology (research mentor: Prof. Toyoki Kunitake), JST for financial support. This work was partly supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B) 15 350 136 from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science.
Large Electro-optic Kerr Effect in Nanostructured Chiral Liquid-Crystal Composites over a Wide Temperature Range†
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 19, pages 2311–2315, October, 2005
How to Cite
Haseba, Y., Kikuchi, H., Nagamura, T. and Kajiyama, T. (2005), Large Electro-optic Kerr Effect in Nanostructured Chiral Liquid-Crystal Composites over a Wide Temperature Range. Adv. Mater., 17: 2311–2315. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500042
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!