This work was supported by Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) of Singapore. We gratefully thank Dr. Teng Jinghua for his assistance on mask fabrication. Supporting Information is available from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Line Defects Embedded in Three-Dimensional Photonic Crystals†
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 15, pages 1917–1920, August, 2005
How to Cite
Yan, Q., Zhou, Z., Zhao, X. S. and Chua, S. J. (2005), Line Defects Embedded in Three-Dimensional Photonic Crystals. Adv. Mater., 17: 1917–1920. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500047
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!