Financial support by the SFB 625 is highly appreciated. M. Vennes and R. Zentel thank K. Landfester for advice on the miniemulsion process. We also thank G. Glaser for the SEM images.
Smectic Liquid-Crystalline Colloids by Miniemulsion Techniques†
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 17, pages 2123–2127, September, 2005
How to Cite
Vennes, M., Zentel, R., Rössle, M., Stepputat, M. and Kolb, U. (2005), Smectic Liquid-Crystalline Colloids by Miniemulsion Techniques. Adv. Mater., 17: 2123–2127. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500310
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!