This work was supported by an Industrial Technology Research Grant in ‘00 from the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development (NEDO) of Japan, by Genesis Institute, and also by a Grant-in-Aid for 21st COE program-COE for a United Approach to New Materials Science, from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
Graphitized Carbon Nanobeads with an Onion Texture as a Lithium-Ion Battery Negative Electrode for High-Rate Use†
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 23, pages 2857–2860, December, 2005
How to Cite
Wang, H., Abe, T., Maruyama, S., Iriyama, Y., Ogumi, Z. and Yoshikawa, K. (2005), Graphitized Carbon Nanobeads with an Onion Texture as a Lithium-Ion Battery Negative Electrode for High-Rate Use. Adv. Mater., 17: 2857–2860. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500320
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!