This work was supported by the Programa General de Conocimento of the Dirección General de Investigación, Ciencia y Tecnología (Spain), under the project BQU2003-00760, DGR, Catalonia (Project 2001SGR00362), and the European Integrated Project NAIMO (NMP4-CT-2004-500355). E. G.-N. is grateful to the Generalitat de Catalunya for a predoctoral grant. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Chiral Teleinduction in the Formation of a Macromolecular Multistate Chiroptical Redox Switch†
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 17, pages 2095–2098, September, 2005
How to Cite
Gomar-Nadal, E., Veciana, J., Rovira, C. and Amabilino, D. B. (2005), Chiral Teleinduction in the Formation of a Macromolecular Multistate Chiroptical Redox Switch. Adv. Mater., 17: 2095–2098. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500348
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!