This work was primarily supported by the U.S. Dept. of Energy (Basic Energy Sciences), and the MRSEC Program of the National Science Foundation (DMR-0213618). The TEM facilities at the National Center for Electron Microscopy, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, are supported by the Office of Basic Energy Sciences of the U.S. Department of Energy under Contract No. DE-AC03-76SF00098.
Catalysts from Self-Assembled Organometallic Block Copolymers†
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 17, Issue 16, pages 2003–2006, August, 2005
How to Cite
Durkee, D. A., Eitouni, H. B., Gomez, E. D., Ellsworth, M. W., Bell, A. T. and Balsara, N. P. (2005), Catalysts from Self-Assembled Organometallic Block Copolymers. Adv. Mater., 17: 2003–2006. doi: 10.1002/adma.200500352
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2005
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!